Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Welcome to my new blog

Welcome to my new blog. I have created this new blog as a requirement for a class I am taking as a graduate student. I am looking forward to posting and corresponding with those who leave their comments. The ironic thing is that just three days before the start of this course, my desktop computer on which the course software was installed, crashed! No big problem--I have a practically new laptop. A frustrating weekend getting it to communicate with my modem and a frantic and frustrating search for the online version of the course followed. On Monday the day the course began, I was checking e-mail and preparing to access the course when there went my laptop! This is the technology connection course! So I have had to be creative and am now using the school-issued laptop carrying it to and from school. But I am in the course and am happy to be blogging my experiences!

1 comment:

  1. I was in the same boat, my laptop crashed and my desktop was outdated and I couldn't download the courseware. Stood in line Black Friday to get a new machine and I'm just now getting everything downloaded and the kinks worked out. I'm looking forward to this class and hope I get the hang of everything.

    Love your weblog!!

    ReplyDelete